Met with a new client today

Completely unnecessary. For your pennance, you must share 5 great marketing strategies and

Hmm, thank you. I like that. OK here goes.

Marketing Strategies: (not in order of importance)
  1. Hire a someone to call all of your current clients and old clients no longer in your book. Have them query why they went with you and why they left you. This kind of info could really help you direct your energies in the right direction.
  2. Have a band aid box made with your contact info on it (including band aids) and give them to every client. It's funny and cute and something that will help them remember you long after that first meeting.
  3. Tell your clients that you refuse to sell a policy you would not sell your own family. BTW, you really have to believe this for it to work.
  4. Standing in line? Pumping gas? Driving down the road and see a truck or car with a business sign and phone number on it? All of these are great way to get new clients. (I keep a recorder in my car for times when I see a car sign)
  5. Get a booth at your local Trade shows. I love doing trade shows. Spring time is a great time for Home and Garden Shows. Lots and lots of families. I have even picked up a few groups this way. Also, everyone that exhibts at a home and garden show is more than likely self employed. Lots and lots of landscapers and the like.
5 companies/marketing programs to stay away from!
  1. Health Markets
  2. Cornerstone America
  3. U.G.A.
  4. Mega Life and Health
  5. Midwest Life and Health

Last edited:
Dang! I should've said 10!!!

Well done!

What about that band-aid stuff, are you talking about printed???

Dang! I should've said 10!!!

Well done!

What about that band-aid stuff, are you talking about printed???

I have not tried printing on the band aid yet. I am sure it can be done. What I do is make seudo band aid boxes with my contact info on it. I also put something something funny on it making a reference to the little band aid box and the current state of our health care industry.

I have not tried printing on the band aid yet. I am sure it can be done. What I do is make seudo band aid boxes with my contact info on it. I also put something something funny on it making a reference to the little band aid box and the current state of our health care industry.

That is psuedo----close but no cigar. The pee (oops) is silent. :laugh:BTW, I have seen band-aid dispensers with advertising printed on the plastic dispenser. They usually hold about 5 to 10 band-aids (generic). I suppose you can get them from a firm that specializes in that sort of advertising stuff.;)

Last edited:
That is psuedo----close but no cigar. BTW, I have seen band-aid dispensers with advertising printed on the plastic dispenser. They usually hold about 5 to 10 band-aids (generic). I suppose you can get them from a firm that specializes in that sort of advertising stuff.;)

FYI, if I mispel somthing and you now what I am refering to then I dont see no reason for someone to corekt me.

This is a Insurance Forum not a online English class.

Back