Met XRAC Today!!

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
I had spoken to him before, but never met up face to face. I had a little downtime in Evansville today and stopped by his office.

Always nice to meet up with some of the posters on here. Didn't get to talk much. He is a busy guy!:1cool:

I had spoken to him before, but never met up face to face. I had a little downtime in Evansville today and stopped by his office.

Always nice to meet up with some of the posters on here. Didn't get to talk much. He is a busy guy!:1cool:

Nice to meet you JD.

I think I've mooched two steak dinners from XRAC so far. He's a sucker for a sad story about an agent having a rough week.

You Evansville guys ever run into Dan Brunette or Dave Stinnett? They were big players with NML when I was there.

You Evansville guys ever run into Dan Brunette or Dave Stinnett? They were big players with NML when I was there.

The last I heard of Dave Stinnett, Northwestern Mutual won a 28 million dollar lawsuit against him. That was back in the 1990s I believe.

I'd never heard of Brunette but I guess he left on unhappy terms also. http://www.allbusiness.com/legal/administrative-law-regulatory-compliance/10600739-1.html

Those guys must have must have been very good but I assume they got too greedy.

Last edited:
Back