May 29, 2008

1. JE INSURANCE

JE INSURANCE Super Genius

just got hired, heard they are a churn and burn agency? is this correct

2. xrac

xrac Guru

State:
    Indiana
    Congratulations! Not a bad choice. Don't worry about it being a churn and burn outfit. Be productive and you will have a career there as long as YOU WANT to stay. Here is what I consider to be some very good advice on this subject It is a quotation from Rick Blaine at TGP. He is not very popular with a lot of people but I think this is excellent advice:

"Above all things, remember that your job is to see people. Everything else comes in second. During business hours, you should be seeing people, or trying to see people. Do not read magazines, newspapers, books, or run illustrations during business hours. All you should be doing is prospecting, booking appointments, conducting fact finding interviews, presenting solutions, and closing sales. Filling out fact finders and applications is the only acceptable paperwork during business hours."

Do this and not only will you succeed but you will knock it out of the park.

xrac, May 29, 2008
  3. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    "just got hired, heard they are a churn and burn agency? is this correct"

Well...if it is correct, I would think that you would have found out in advance and stayed away.

But...You might make $250,000 in five years. You might be out the door. But if you work harder than most of the others in the office, you'll be OK.

Regardless...best of luck to you.

4. JE INSURANCE

how do i get prospects? they offer 19 weeks of training, what goes on during this

5. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Well...in fairness, your local manager should review this with you. Each office is different and I'm not sure how leads are distributed in your office.

But there should be leads available to you.

6. xrac

xrac Guru

State:
    Indiana
    Orphan clients are one source of leads. They will probably have you do a project 100 or 200.

xrac, May 29, 2008
  7. JE INSURANCE

they want names of 100 people i know...but i dont want to give them this until i know exactly what im doing

8. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    It sounds as if you should make a list of questions and arrange a meeting with your manager to discuss them.

9. ScotinOH

ScotinOH Expert

Congratulations!

I've talked to Met too. I'd like to hear how it goes. Keep us posted.

ScotinOH, May 30, 2008
  10. JE INSURANCE

bad news, they are questioning my credit, which is not good since i was in the mortgage industry and now were in a world of hurt