metlife, now what??

Congratulations! Not a bad choice. Don't worry about it being a churn and burn outfit. Be productive and you will have a career there as long as YOU WANT to stay. Here is what I consider to be some very good advice on this subject It is a quotation from Rick Blaine at TGP. He is not very popular with a lot of people but I think this is excellent advice:

"Above all things, remember that your job is to see people. Everything else comes in second. During business hours, you should be seeing people, or trying to see people. Do not read magazines, newspapers, books, or run illustrations during business hours. All you should be doing is prospecting, booking appointments, conducting fact finding interviews, presenting solutions, and closing sales. Filling out fact finders and applications is the only acceptable paperwork during business hours."

Do this and not only will you succeed but you will knock it out of the park.

"just got hired, heard they are a churn and burn agency? is this correct"

Well...if it is correct, I would think that you would have found out in advance and stayed away.

But...You might make $250,000 in five years. You might be out the door. But if you work harder than most of the others in the office, you'll be OK.

Regardless...best of luck to you.

bad news, they are questioning my credit, which is not good since i was in the mortgage industry and now were in a world of hurt

Back