Metlife PakII Book Roll

wies0106

Hello,

We have our largest book of business with metlife and their old PAKII policy. It is getting to be harder and harder to service this book of buisiness and I am wondering if anyone here has had experience rolling this kind of book of business into another similar company. We have Auto Owners and Westbend but I have talked to the reps and they said it wouldn't work out.

Hello, We have our largest book of business with metlife and their old PAKII policy. It is getting to be harder and harder to service this book of buisiness and I am wondering if anyone here has had experience rolling this kind of book of business into another similar company. We have Auto Owners and Westbend but I have talked to the reps and they said it wouldn't work out.

Be there.. Done that... What state are you in?

We Are in MN. We have Safeco, Travelers And Allied. Safeco Has been pushing to get this Business but we just don't know if it is the best fit coming from a blanket limit Policy.

Hello, We have our largest book of business with metlife and their old PAKII policy. It is getting to be harder and harder to service this book of buisiness and I am wondering if anyone here has had experience rolling this kind of book of business into another similar company. We have Auto Owners and Westbend but I have talked to the reps and they said it wouldn't work out.

Liberty mutual is/ was giving ( I think) 20% new 18% renewal for book rollovers.... Not sure if they are still doing it but can f d out.

Back