MetLife Training Salary

jsmiii

Hey everyone. I finished up interviewing with NYL and was offered a position. I'm now interviewing with MetLife texas. I will eventually compare the 2 offers and make a decision. My question concerns MetLife's training salary. I have seen that a couple of people were receiving different amounts. I'm assuming this training salary is negotiable. Does anyone know the minimum and maximum that they are allowed to offer? Thanks in advance.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm meeting in less than 2 hours. Any responses will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
All starting packages are based on your expected results, justified by your previous experience or established market.
Good Luck!

My understanding is the salary they pay is also dependent on your past earnings. They will ask to see your W2's.

Be carefull with salaries/draws. As mentioned, the higher the guarantee the higher the minimum production required, and that can put LOTS of stress on you.

Be carefull with salaries/draws. As mentioned, the higher the guarantee the higher the minimum production required, and that can put LOTS of stress on you.

Who here in the business does not have stress? The real problem with Met, and the contract that you are speaking of is that if you are not on pace to hit your goal after 6 months you are placed on probation. If after the 6 month probationary period you do not hit your goal you have two options:

1. Quit; and owe Met the money back.

2. Stay; take a reduced "draw" and be placed on another 6 month probationary period. If you do not make the cut after 18 months then you will owe a pro-rated amount back to Met.

If you do not agree talk to my bud; who is a RM for Met. I hope this helps.

I just got back. It ranges from $600-$1300/week depending on your previous earnings. You are expected to write a certain amount of business in the 19 week training period, however, that number does not slide with your training allowance. It's a set number for everyone.

Latest posts

Back