Michigan Blue Cross MAPD Commissions Through UIG

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
Are there any Mi agents that went through UIG to offer Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Plans on this board? I still have not been paid any commissions on renewals or new business from UIG...Anyone else having this problem?

They are very slow; left them a very LONG long time ago because of it. And they also jilted me on a few renewals too.

The staff is supportive but they're too greedy. Uncool to the indys - try to get what you can and toss them after.

This is my experience. It may not be the sample of the whole - but I know other agents too with similar stories to mine on BCBS product. I didn't dare sell any other products through them after that.

Good luck.

I'm hearing from other agents and they've been paid months ago. Of course, they're not through UIG, they have a different FMO. It's almost April, I can't believe they're taking so long to pay their agents. Any other UIG agents out there?

Squeaky wheel gets the deal! Keep on them! Seriously call every day if not every other day - eventually they will pay as a result. I did that.

Hope it works out for you.

I'm hearing from other agents and they've been paid months ago. Of course, they're not through UIG, they have a different FMO. It's almost April, I can't believe they're taking so long to pay their agents. Any other UIG agents out there?

Back