Mid life crisis!

rlggray

Expert
Texas
Hello! I am new to the forum and the insurance industry. I am currently a fire fighter and wanting to sell FE on my days off. We work 24 hours on and 48 off, so I have a lot of time left over to pursue other interests. Before fighting fires, I sold office equipment b2b, so I've got sales experience. If all goes well I want to sell FE fulltime and retire from the fire department as I really love sales and I would still be helping people. I've been reading this forum for a couple of months and have really enjoyed it and learned a lot. Thanks!

First of all, "Thank you," for your service to your community. Got to love somebody who has a plan, and wants to work the plan. I believe Newby is our resident expert in FE. He will probably be more than happy to point you in the proper direction.

Newby is in Mexico at the present time. I am sure he can help you when he gets back. Also, HoosierDaddy has expertise in FE. Maybe he will see this and contact you.

What's with all these Spanish town names in Texas? Oh, that's right, TX was once part of Mexico.:D

Newby is enjoying a Mexican vacation complimemts of Forethought Life, I believe.

Back