Midland big cap reduction

That’s why I like the no spread/no cap IUL Contracts

Which is just another way of saying it uses a Participation Rate instead of one of the other 2 methods.

Participation Rates have dropped over the past few years on many inforce policies from many different carriers.

Current Participation Rates are not Guaranteed and will fluctuate just like Caps and Spreads will.

Having awesome caps is always important. But the leveraging with the loan options and additional benefits are maybe even more important.

Most carriers will continue to lower caps/rates/spreads imo. There ain't no free lunch in this business. Its just the environment we're in right now.

ML, ALZ, Symetra.

If you want the great support, experience and comp let me know.

There are others. Those are just the ones Paula is trying to pitch to us here on the forum.

Paula the pitcher... came her to sell us on how wonderful her IUL focused IMO is... "give me your money... I promise I know what Im doing"

@scagnt83 i completely agree with you there. Each of those companies have their pros/cons but to say those are the best three is false.

I dont knock an agent for using any specific carrier (for the most part). And agree, generally speaking, there are better carriers. Although Allianz has a nice product. Like everything, it all depends, and UW can play a big part in decisions.

But this forum has a history of chasing away members who come here to do nothing else but promote their business and try to recruit agents. Its clear Paula's only intent for joining is to promote her IMO with every single post. That is what we call a spammer.

I dont knock an agent for using any specific carrier (for the most part). And agree, generally speaking, there are better carriers. Although Allianz has a nice product. Like everything, it all depends, and UW can play a big part in decisions.

But this forum has a history of chasing away members who come here to do nothing else but promote their business and try to recruit agents. Its clear Paula's only intent for joining is to promote her IMO with every single post. That is what we call a spammer.

At first I thought you were trying to insult him... but I realize that you might think his name is really Paula... but it reads Paul Allred..

what's ML.. is that Minnesota or Midland?

The big no no that happened with midland/NA is not the rate reduction, which is expected in this environment. Its the fact that they are using lower caps on in force business than new business. That alone would remove them from my approved list.

Back