Midland Life

Thumbs up, generally speaking.

They don't have a disability waiver of premium or stipulated waiver of premium in California. I think they tend to "over-engineer" their product, but that's not that big of a deal. A very good company.

You can contact and contract with them directly.

Thumbs up, generally speaking. They don't have a disability waiver of premium or stipulated waiver of premium in California. I think they tend to "over-engineer" their product, but that's not that big of a deal. A very good company. You can contact and contract with them directly.

I got off the phone and liked them so I thought I would ask here.... Thanks!

Midland National Life and North American Company are sister companies, but I refer to work with North American Company. Just my opinion

TPham

Very competitive products and support. The only big downside is if the case gets rated or declined you don't have access to the labs and/or records to try and go elsewhere. Often there is very limited disclosure on why the case is rated or declined.

Very competitive products and support. The only big downside is if the case gets rated or declined you don't have access to the labs and/or records to try and go elsewhere. Often there is very limited disclosure on why the case is rated or declined.

No access to labs? If you are calling it in yourself to the lab company I dont see how NA has any standing to keep it from you. The lab company owns the results and can resell them to whichever carrier requests them and pays the fee. And they certainly cant keep them from the client if they call requesting access to them. Denying lab result access to the client would be a HIPAA violation.

Back