Mighty Putty, OxiClean...and Health Insurance?

Although Ehealth is indeed a "large-ish" company they are pikers compared to real corporations who could bury Ehealth within 6 months.

Well, with agents on salaries and most people signing up online, E-health must lose a ton of business, the agents I've encountered through them are terrible, maybe just my experience.

Safeway Financial tried, if I recall correctly, to open agencies all over, not sure where that went.

I obviously notice the Ehealth does not advertise on prime time like Esurance, Geico, Aflack, State Farm, etc....

Hmmm...you may be on to something here.

Come to think of it, I can't remember seeing any ads for Google, or Amazon.com either...

The folks that figure out this "new information economy" will be the ones that thrive and prosper in the future...insurance business or otherwise.

Ehealth pays a fee of $40 or so for each application an affiliate sends them - approved or declined I believe.

You can sign up on CJ.com and push traffic to Ehealth for $40 or so per referral. You need to send a ton before one actually applies.

This is why most lead companies flood Ehealth. Sending out thousands of leads per day, the lead company is bound to snag a few.

Back