Good Morning,

I've finally decided to pull the trigger on AgencyBloc and have begun the arduous task of building/moving/creating/typing etc etc etc....

There will be some things I may miss in Radius, but AgencyBloc seems to be so much cleaner and much more customizable.

Having said that, now I'm having to re-create products and carriers and such. Do any of you use AgencyBloc and have a spreadsheet with carriers and products already or any other helpful tips on how to get the most out of AgencyBloc?

Thanks in advance!

Really interested to see how Medicare agents are adding their plans/products to this CRM. The Life Insurance and other products are easy, but for plans that change every year....do I really want to create new every year and have to edit everyone or just simplify with the actual plan name? If that makes sense to anyone. :)

I would call into their support to get some insight from them. We currently don't really use the products portion in Agency Bloc other than tracking submitted, enrolled, lapsed, etc.

As for tracking commissions, most of that is done by using your statements when you get them. But I would seek their help on setting that up and keeping up with it easily. Maybe a bulk editor to edit all the MAPDs, PDPs, and MAs at once would be a cool suggestion to add as a feature.

I hear you. Although I left AgencyBloc for NextAgency instead, and couldn't be much happier. I just couldn't stand their inept customer service, and their portal's features felt old and archaic. Things just feel more fresh and newer with NextAgency - it's similar to when I switched from an Android over to an iPhone - night and day difference.

I hear you. Although I left AgencyBloc for NextAgency instead, and couldn't be much happier. I just couldn't stand their inept customer service, and their portal's features felt old and archaic. Things just feel more fresh and newer with NextAgency - it's similar to when I switched from an Android over to an iPhone - night and day difference.

I starting looking at the site and pricing

Confused by Lic fee's what is this?

I have not seen this on any other CRM But according to FAQ its required?

It seems affordable until Lic fees are added

I have not looked at CRM function as far as leads and such, because confused by Lic Fees not explained on site

Back