Millenial Liberator- Really?

FEX

This guy has been trolling all over the internet bashing Field Agents, touting his "telesales" opportunity with Securus. He comes from a background of working with AIL and LH for a short time. His claim to fame is the "old" way of doing business in the field is outdated and there's so much money to be made over the phone, and the field opportunity is going away. If this is the face of their opportunity they're already in trouble. His videos start out with the latest hip hop song and his macho man gangsta approach, as he proceeds to tell everyone why we are idiots for staying in the field. Guys like this give the business a black eye.

Attachments

• ml1.jpg
    ml1.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 95
  • ml2.jpg
    ml2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 94
  • ml3.jpg
    ml3.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 97
  • ml4.jpg
    ml4.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 95
This guy has been trolling all over the internet bashing Field Agents, touting his "telesales" opportunity with Securus. He comes from a background of working with AIL and LH for a short time. His claim to fame is the "old" way of doing business in the field is outdated and there's so much money to be made over the phone, and the field opportunity is going away. If this is the face of their opportunity they're already in trouble. His videos start out with the latest hip hop song and his macho man gangsta approach, as he proceeds to tell everyone why we are idiots for staying in the field. Guys like this give the business a black eye.

If I am not mistaking. Doesn't Securus have large field teams who use direct mail? Does Securus Select out of Georgia allow this sort of advertising in their program too?

I wonder if Securus is all telesales now and have dropped the field guys.

Inquiring minds want to know!

----------

If I am not mistaking. Doesn't Securus have large field teams who use direct mail? Does Securus Select out of Georgia allow this sort of advertising in their program too?

I wonder if Securus is all telesales now and have dropped the field guys.

I imagine their field guys with Securus out of Georgia probably have no idea and I imagine wouldn't be real happy with this individual.

----------

He's running people off from Securas too. Guess how I know ;)

??????????? Enlighten us...

From what I've heard they have been getting some traction. Some Securus agents have even moved hierarchys to go under them, so they must be appealing to someone.

Their model however is not sustainable for the selling telesales agent, in my opinion. The lead cost is too high and the contract levels are too low for a profitable setup.

From what I've heard they have been getting some traction. Some Securus agents have even moved hierarchys to go under them, so they must be appealing to someone.

Their model however is not sustainable for the selling telesales agent, in my opinion. The lead cost is too high and the contract levels are too low for a profitable setup.

Is it Securus Select moving over?

Whats funny is that Matt Goldberg used to chide agents for not traveling 3 to 5 hours from home being in the field less than a year ago. Now they are embracing a telesales format. Securus is a f'ing mess. They had securus select in kentucky, which is now called Orca I believe, you have some offshoot of securus in Georgia, which is run through Nick Burns. And you also have the telesales version which is now being pimped by Goldberg. Like I said they are a mess.

They are the final expense version of Amway. Constantly changing their name and rebranding. Only ones making money are the ones at the top.

Whats funny is that Matt Goldberg used to chide agents for not traveling 3 to 5 hours from home being in the field less than a year ago. Now they are embracing a telesales format. Securus is a f'ing mess. They had securus select in kentucky, which is now called Orca I believe, you have some offshoot of securus in Georgia, which is run through Nick Burns. And you also have the telesales version which is now being pimped by Goldberg. Like I said they are a mess.

They are the final expense version of Amway. Constantly changing their name and rebranding. Only ones making money are the ones at the top.

Is Crabtree under Securus hierarchy?

Back