Missing Medicare Part A & SOA Question

Sethb2

Super Genius
Columbia
My client is enrolled in Medicare Part B only. He was born in 1949. How can I assist him to get Medicare Part A?

How can I void faxing Scope of Appointments for UHC? Is there an easier/cheap way to do it, besides faxing?

does he have the necessary work credits for free part a?

That is a good question!
He does not know how Medicare Part A is missing?

According to him, the card was sent through the mail. He does have Aetna Part D. How he was enrolled? Is a good question too!

He received both cards through the mail. He has a problem hearing on his flip phone.

He lives in the woods with no network. He thought he was insured. How sad?

That is a good question!
He does not know how Medicare Part A is missing?

According to him, the card was sent through the mail. He does have Aetna Part D. How he was enrolled? Is a good question too!

He received both cards through the mail. He has a problem hearing on his flip phone.

He lives in the woods with no network. He thought he was insured. How sad?

You can have Part B only and enroll into a PDP. When he worked, was it a gov't job? He might not have paid into SSA to get free Part A. In that case he'd need to look into what benefits he might be eligible for through the job.

also
How can I void faxing Scope of Appointments for UHC? Is there an easier/cheap way to do it, besides faxing?

I believe; and Im sure someone can verify. UHC will accept any approved Scope from a different carrier as well. ie Silverscript

Back