MissionSelect Insurance Services

txagt39

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Texas
Has anyone heard of MissionSelect Insurance Services - Texas? If not I have to wonder why. Evidently they offer an HO-A Plus at insanely low pricing. If they are legit why is it the best kept secret in Texas? Rates for a home policy less than $600K for a home valued at almost $160K, no credit scoring. I've heard they are writing business somehow affiliated with Aegis but is it Aegis or who? Not much information on their website and they do not return phone calls. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they the purple unicorn of the homeowner's insurance market and very few have discovered them or what?

They appear to be an mga. Carriers like aegis tend to do business with general agents or wholesalers, not directly with retail agents. So it's quite possible aegis could be one of the carriers they offer. I wasn't aware of aegis writing anything besides mobile home though. The mission select website does name the property carrier they write the ho with.

They appear to be an mga. Carriers like aegis tend to do business with general agents or wholesalers, not directly with retail agents. So it's quite possible aegis could be one of the carriers they offer. I wasn't aware of aegis writing anything besides mobile home though. The mission select website does name the property carrier they write the ho with.

I looked at their website and have to wonder why they are secretive as to who they write business with. Anyone have any experience with them and their HOA-Plus product? How can they write it for the rates I've seen? Are they legit?:twitchy:

----------

It's a strange deal for sure - I would be interested in the results someone gets when they call inquiring about an appointment - they seem to be very hush hush...have to wonder why?

Back