Missouri - Which Products would you Choose

seadevil

Expert
Had an interesting conversation last night with someone who is thinking about getting into the business. They wanted to know what 3-4 health carriers would you choose for Missouri. I explained that I did not know, being that I am with one company, but would see if I could find out.

Seniors or not?

Too vague a question and it also depends which part of Missouri. KC, STL, Springfield, ect? The plans vary, so the company choices will vary.

Sorry, This is not for Seniors. Looking for Health plans w/Major Medical, Limited Benefits, etc... This would include family plans, individuals, and possible group.

Area would be Southern Missouri. Proabably anything south of St. Louis and would go west towards Springfield. She would would be located in the Cape Girardeau area.

Last edited:
It would probably be best to search the ehealth or similar sites and do plan comparisions with a zip from that area.

It would probably be best to get appointed with all the health carriers in that state if possible b/c people don't always buy what you think is the best product.

Back