Mistaken Out Bound Call to Jeffers Insurance Agency In Port Charlotte Fl

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
All I can say is WOW!

On 01/28/2015 at 10:38:18 someone from my agency mistakenly dialed another Insurance agency David C Jeffers of Jeffers Insurance Agency 941-627-XXXX. In realizing it was a mistake they hung up the phone. Mr. Jeffers proceeded to call in and I tried to explain it was a mistake thus why the call was disconnected. I requested that he verify his phone number so I could manually block it from being called again. At this point he became belligerent and as such I advised I was disconnecting the call. Then at 10:40:43 am the same day he proceeded to calling 727-202-XXXX 162 times and counting....:arghh:

Not sure if this is in competition to the Hooker call earlier....just thought this to be too outrageous not to share.

All I can say is WOW!

On 01/28/2015 at 10:38:18 someone from my agency mistakenly dialed another Insurance agency David C Jeffers of Jeffers Insurance Agency 941-627-XXXX. In realizing it was a mistake they hung up the phone. Mr. Jeffers proceeded to call in and I tried to explain it was a mistake thus why the call was disconnected. I requested that he verify his phone number so I could manually block it from being called again. At this point he became belligerent and as such I advised I was disconnecting the call. Then at 10:40:43 am the same day he proceeded to calling 727-202-XXXX 162 times and counting....:arghh:

Not sure if this is in competition to the Hooker call earlier....just thought this to be too outrageous not to share.

I had a client do the same thing because I didn't leave a voicemail. That being said, 162 times means someone is off their meds.

All I can say is WOW!

If it's not too far, I'd drive over and pay him a visit.:mad:

I wonder what his companies would think of his behavior.

I see he has an appointment with Security National. I wonder what Tommy thinks of one of his agents?

I tracked down his email and advised him to cease or I'd pursue further means in resolving this.

His response to me was "ARE YOU NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO PRESENT YOURSELF IN PERSON?"

My response "Sorry busy selling insurance."

Not going to feed into this clown.

Jeffers Insurance Agency Port Charlotte, FL, 33952 - YP.com

Seems like this is his normal behavior.

Hahaha, on your link he had a review.
V
V
V

jeanines, 01/09/2012

very rude on the phone aksed for a fax number & was told NO

This is all quite hilarious. Kinda sorry he doesn't have more negative reviews to peruse; he seems like the kind of nut who could entertain me for the entire afternoon.

Latest posts

Back