MLM Agencies??

Nope. MLM promotes "duplication".

If you go beyond the "ideal DUPLICATION" model... you'll be accused of "reinventing the wheel" and "sabotaging your success".

MLM does not encourage individuality or individual thinking. It's a herd mentality. Why? Because "if it works, don't break it".

For "duplication" to happen, you must have EASY and simple training mantras.

Here's the thing with financial services: It's not simple and it's not meant to be.

You could be right.

Might have been $1,000 per year.

Could be true but we are talking about for the most part part timers. Times are changing. In these conversations to me it seems the mindset is just toward insurance products. That isn't the case..

Marketing companies can add products and services as they so choose. Which is why no one should just take information from net postings. Do the research one feels they need to do..

I doubt that is true, but could be.

My son worked in their HO a few years ago as a security engineer. I don't recall the exact figure but the avg PFA agent made less than $10,000 per year. I think it was a LOT less.

Most sell very little personally but are hoping to build their downline who WILL produce so they don't have to.
I've seen that figure posted before, and I'm thinking it was under $5,000.

My point is part-timers may not be as aggressive in the business as people who are doing it as a primary living. Which is why the numbers are what they are.

but we are talking about for the most part part timers.

MLM'ers are mostly part timers because most lose money and leave. Working it full time would leave most without any income to support the hobby. Lets not forget, the churn rate in the MLM industry is typically well north of 60% annually, with most victims taking 1-3 months to realize they've been scammed.

Nope. MLM promotes "duplication".

If you go beyond the "ideal DUPLICATION" model... you'll be accused of "reinventing the wheel" and "sabotaging your success".

MLM does not encourage individuality or individual thinking. It's a herd mentality. Why? Because "if it works, don't break it".

For "duplication" to happen, you must have EASY and simple training mantras.

Here's the thing with financial services: It's not simple and it's not meant to be.

Of course financial services isn't simple but all day we hear call this number to buy term or get low auto insurance quotes. People do it.

No MLM was designed for the part-timer so they can test out a business. At some point there has to be a separation between the consideration of the company and the product or service.

People may not like the MLM platform but that doesn't mean all companies are the same. Which is why each person should do their own due diligence when looking at any business opportunity.

Back