Modern Day Cold Calling Tips/scripts?

AgentV

Hey all,
I'm a green life insurance salesman, who has run out of prospects(due to my early mistakes) and has now resorted to cold calling, as many do. So, I got an account with Listshack, at the recommendation of this very forum, and am now ready to make a ton of calls. Now, my company has some basic scripts as to what to say, and I know to only sell the meeting and not any product, but I just want to see the public opinion on scripts that have been effective for them, or just general tips they would give in writing your own. I say modern day because all of the threads that already discuss cold calling were posted years ago, and may be outdate, so it's time to understand what works these days.

Thanks guys,
Agent V

Hey all,
I'm a green life insurance salesman, who has run out of prospects(due to my early mistakes) and has now resorted to cold calling, as many do. So, I got an account with Listshack, at the recommendation of this very forum, and am now ready to make a ton of calls. Now, my company has some basic scripts as to what to say, and I know to only sell the meeting and not any product, but I just want to see the public opinion on scripts that have been effective for them, or just general tips they would give in writing your own. I say modern day because all of the threads that already discuss cold calling were posted years ago, and may be outdate, so it's time to understand what works these days.

Thanks guys,
Agent V

Better to be green than purple.

Josh has ListShack and Affordable Marketing. I believe he has scripts on the Affordable Marketing site.

----------

I put stuff up on freetelemarketingscripts.com

Want TCPA compliant telemarketing lists?
UNLIMITED mailing and telemarketing lists for $50/month
ListShack.com | Unlimited Sales Leads
888-905-3282
Dialer plans starting at $49/month
Welcome to AffordableDialer.com

Hey all,

Thanks guys,
Agent V
What are you trying to sell. What is your Target market.

Whole life. Target market would be anyone who needs insurance haha. I don't have a target market at this time.

If you want to get anywhere you really need a target. I should do another webinar next week.

AgentV,

You need to find a niche. I found mine after about 2 years!!! I use a dialer calling almost everyone, but after 2 years of doing that I finally had an "ah ha" moment as to where I was selling the most business so I then went and bought a list from Josh here on the forum for exactly what I wanted. Paid $150 bucks for about 2,300 targeted names and numbers, loaded it into my dialer, and "presto", I am having more fun selling.

Last edited:
A very specific pitch. Take some time to look over the freetelemarketingscripts.com site and it will help a great deal.

Josh, I tried to access your site and my Kaspersky prohibited my visit and displayed this message:

HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

I know that kaspersky is very sensitive, but your other site was fine.

Josh, I tried to access your site and my Kaspersky prohibited my visit and displayed this message:

HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic

I know that kaspersky is very sensitive, but your other site was fine.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check into it.

Back