MOJO Number for Today. Man Did I Get Beat Up

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
Looking at my scorecard from MOJO today I am thankful I have it, but overall my day seemed to suck. I have never been hung up on so much in my life. It's got to be my attitude!!

Total Dialing time : 05:27:35
Total dials: 445
Total contacts: 103

Bad numbers: 9
DNC: 5
Hung up: 24
Not interested:25
Other provider:17
PFFS(Nov. 15th, here I come): 11
Set call back:3
Trash(this includes the guy I acidentally called a jackass, and people on Medicaid, etc.): 9

Yesterday I dialed for 1 hour and made a sale. Who can figure it out. Just keep pressing forward. I'm ready for bed.:D

That's some pretty serious dial time. Are you calling mostly for Medicare products?

How do you "accidentally" call someone a jackass? I don't remember noticing the "insult the customer" button on the screen, but maybe they should add it.

That's some pretty serious dial time. Are you calling mostly for Medicare products?

How do you "accidentally" call someone a jackass? I don't remember noticing the "insult the customer" button on the screen, but maybe they should add it.

I dialed for med supps only.

He actually called me a jackass, sounded like he was drunk. I thought I had hung up when I made the comment. He said "I heard that" and I said "good". And yes, with MOJO, you can add a "jackass" button if you want to.

Some days I really enjoy dialing but I wasn't much into it today. I did just get an email from a man I spoke to today that has plan G with another company. I can save him $38.00 a month so I will probably get that one so I guess it wasn't a total waste.

I dialed for med supps only.

He actually called me a jackass, sounded like he was drunk. I thought I had hung up when I made the comment. He said "I heard that" and I said "good". And yes, with MOJO, you can add a "jackass" button if you want to.

Some days I really enjoy dialing but I wasn't much into it today. I did just get an email from a man I spoke to today that has plan G with another company. I can save him $38.00 a month so I will probably get that one so I guess it wasn't a total waste.

I understand your affiliation with Frank S. and by using his program your productivity and income have doubled. Why are u dialing if u have Mojo??? Did I miss something?

I understand your affiliation with Frank S. and by using his program your productivity and income have doubled. Why are u dialing if u have Mojo??? Did I miss something?

I guess I should have said cold calling instead of dialing. The MOJO does the dialing but more importantly, it does it at my speed.

I guess I should have said cold calling instead of dialing. The MOJO does the dialing but more importantly, it does it at my speed.

what about the increase in production and income after the change to Frank S. program and mentoring?????

Where are you calling in Virginia? I might suggest the Charlottesville area and the neighboring rural counties. I have many friends in the area who have huge "gentleman farmer" estates with large houses (and all of them have names like Segewick Arms or Jackson Pines.) Try Fredericksburg or the Williamsburg area, also places I know well. You're in Waynesboro which is quickly moving from a "dump" to a "suburb" of C'ville with lots of monied bright and (you will hate this) liberal young people buying homes there and commuting to either C'ville or Stanton. Call Nelson County. Lots of wealthy neos there that might work for you.

Next month I'm getting licensed in VA as I have a "warm" market that I can call for annuities and life which I should take advantage of.

Why go after Med Sups when there are a ton of high-net-worth households in the Old Dominion. With your many years and experience in the biz, NOVA alone should get you to the Top of The Table. (Of course NOVA, and C'ville might be a bit too liberal for your tastes. W'burg, Hampton, and NNews should be a good market for you. It's full of military and ex-military neos.)

Al

Where are you calling in Virginia? I might suggest the Charlottesville area and the neighboring rural counties. I have many friends in the area who have huge "gentleman farmer" estates with large houses (and all of them have names like Segewick Arms or Jackson Pines.) Try Fredericksburg or the Williamsburg area, also places I know well. You're in Waynesboro which is quickly moving from a "dump" to a "suburb" of C'ville with lots of monied bright and (you will hate this) liberal young people buying homes there and commuting to either C'ville or Stanton. Call Nelson County. Lots of wealthy neos there that might work for you.

Next month I'm getting licensed in VA as I have a "warm" market that I can call for annuities and life which I should take advantage of.

Why go after Med Sups when there are a ton of high-net-worth households in the Old Dominion. With your many years and experience in the biz, NOVA alone should get you to the Top of The Table. (Of course NOVA, and C'ville might be a bit too liberal for your tastes. W'burg, Hampton, and NNews should be a good market for you. It's full of military and ex-military neos.)

Al

Al,

You are correct about Waynesboro being a suburb of Charlottesville and people moving here because of the cost of living in Charlottesville. As a matter of fact, my wife works for the City of Charlottesville and makes the drive daily. I have an possible opportunity to open an agency in C'ville but there is no way I would work there on a daily basis.

I have not had much luck selling on that side of the mountain but I do work areas outside of Waynesboro. I had a face-to-face appt. in Winchester yesterday and in Fredericksburg tomorrow.

Levin broke the customer rankings down for you even better Al: "neo-conservatism (emphasis on a robust national security), paleo-conservatism (emphasis on preserving the culture), social-conservatism (emphasis on faith and values) and libertarianism (emphasis on individualism)." Where do you think white West Texans fall into this ranking? Would you sell me a med sup or an MA by looking at me? Maybe by looking at me, I'd be a good candidate for an annuity? Surely, I must look like I've got money? You see brother, that which you most despise in the "neo's" you just did yourself, in the reciprocal. Not a knock on you man-- just proves that the liberal is human too...

Levin broke the customer rankings down for you even better Al: "neo-conservatism (emphasis on a robust national security), paleo-conservatism (emphasis on preserving the culture), social-conservatism (emphasis on faith and values) and libertarianism (emphasis on individualism)." Where do you think white West Texans fall into this ranking? Would you sell me a med sup or an MA by looking at me? Maybe by looking at me, I'd be a good candidate for an annuity? Surely, I must look like I've got money? You see brother, that which you most despise in the "neo's" you just did yourself, in the reciprocal. Not a knock on you man-- just proves that the liberal is human too...

Unless I saw a KKK poster hanging in your home or a burning cross out front, I'd have no problem selling you anything. You see guys, that is one of the huge differences between liberals/moderates and you neos. We accept "sin." :D

We don't wear our politics on our sleeves (or lapels). We allow (even encourage) free thought and divergent opinions. We listen to Rush and Fox and we read Lowry and Will. We're cool about doing business, having lunch, sitting in church next to, and even letting our daughters marry conservatives.

That said, we have certain lines in the sand you can't cross. We're not going to do business with the Joe Willson's of the country and probably not the Sarah Palins either. But most mainstream conservatives are nice people who are simply not well educated and who just don't know what they don't know.

UNLIKE you guys who WOULD PROBABLY NOT give financial advice to a couple of aging hippies living in Greenwich Village, we have no problem doing the same to some dumb-ass rural guy living in a trailer in East Hogwash, West Virginia. We see our role in helping people.

Neos are all about the money.

Be honest. You know it is true. BUT even money has its limits... you would rather lose a finger than have to sit down with a member of ACORN and discuss his or her life insurance needs. :yes:

We LIKE all people of all colors and backgrounds and political persuasions... so long as they are civil (i.e. not Joe Wilson.) You neos don't really have much affinity for anyone other than those who think, look, dress, pray, salute, and basically "act" like you.

I'm talking about the sub-set of conservatives, which I call neo-cons which in my opinion is the majority of people on the board. These are the hard-core "take no prisoner" conservatives... Archie Bunker on steroids.

There are only about 10 liberals on this board out of some 10,000 neo-con subscribers. Look how you "talk" to us. I have no doubt that if you could round up all of us liberals and send us to some kind of re-education camp (Camp Palin?) you'd do it in a heartbeat... and I have no doubt that ins.dave would be driving the train of boxcars taking us there! (None of you know what I'm talking about, but that's OK. I do. Never again!)

Back