Monetizing Your Site

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Some monetize their blog with Google ads and other click through's and some will even add clickable links to their website.

If you have Google ads on your blog or site, how is it working for you?

I have noticed some are using Sure Hits to monetize their sites and some have even boasted about making money while they sleep from sites devoted exclusively to Sure Hits. This site is monetized by Sure Hits as well.

I wonder if having something like Sure Hits on your site to capture money from other lines of coverage is a negative. I would think that those who click the SH link and then are later bombarded with calls and emails would take it out on you. Or is it possible they would never make the connection?

Are there other, better ways to monetize your site?

First, I would say that the majority of visitors who go to Surehits landing pages do not get bombarded with calls. The vast majority of their revenue anc clicks is in the Auto insurance sphere. Their biggest bidders are all direct writers, like Geico, Progressive, Allstate, Liberty Mutual etc...

They do also have many quote aggregators as clients. However, once there, they still need to decide to fill out a quote request on that company's website.

Surehits does not collect any information from any visitors. They just provide you a per click way to monetize the eyeballs.

Bob, you have a site about health insurance that ranks well and if you decide to throw up a page about auto insurance to piggyback on your search engine credibility, then the question for you is just how you will monetize it. You can use Adsense from google, or you can use a specific direct writers affiliate program, like Geico, or you can use Surehits.

I'm making enough to pay my internet bill and it doesn't cost anything, so I dig it.

I can cover my internet bill.

It is my weekly wine bill that concerns me. Especially now that I am splurging on Bordeaux at $30 - $40 a bottle.

I can cover my internet bill.

It is my weekly wine bill that concerns me. Especially now that I am splurging on Bordeaux at $30 - $40 a bottle.

This evening, I just finished a Bordeaux, Marquis De Rothberg, 2007...cost $7.50. (conversion from Euro's) But I'm in Germany!

You guys need some homemade Zin from California, that'll really get you going!

I've got about 50 gallons in my garage going through it's secondary fermentation.

Back