money order payment?

Are you running a debit route?

Very few allow monthly direct bill. I can't think of any that take Money Orders but possibly someone will enlighten you.

Even if you find one consider this applicant a lapse waiting to happen.

That is kind of my thought. Even if you could find someone to take it, why would you? If it stays on the books 3 months you should count yourself lucky.

shes been with MOO for 4 years and that how they take her payment...she just flipped when I said pick your date for eft "i dont want to argue" lol...if you know anyone doesmonthly let me know....and she can save 1800$ a year!!!

shes been with MOO for 4 years and that how they take her payment...she just flipped when I said pick your date for eft "i dont want to argue" lol...if you know anyone doesmonthly let me know....and she can save 1800$ a year!!!

You didn't ask the right question.

"Yes ma'am. I know you are use to doing that with Mutual of Omaha. Let me ask you a question, would you rather save $1800 a year or continue to be able to send in money orders?"

Fairly confrontational, but might as well get it all out in the open. Let her tell you she is stupid.

i was told " I must have it with money order for prrof"...I told her your bank statement is proof...she will sign but need a monthly payer...dingbat

i was told " I must have it with money order for prrof"...I told her your bank statement is proof...she will sign but need a monthly payer...dingbat

Try this: Ms. Jones, you do like the fact of knowing that your medical bills get paid without questions, right? (of course). What's going to happen when/if you land in the hospital for an extended stay and you miss paying that bill for one reason or the other. Even if you count on someone else to do it, can you 100% say they will be able to pay it for you? It sure would be terrible to get a bill from the hospital for $50K when it could have all been taken care of with a simple transaction that millions of seniors do most everyday.

(I just don't like someone in my bank account). Then why do you allow the Gov'ment in your bank account? You don't have a problem with them putting money in that account electronically do you? Then why would you worry about someone paying this for you each month instead of you having to pay for a money order, stamp, etc. This is the time in your life you're supposed to be making things easier, not harder.

If she won't agree to do this, then just tell her there are no companies that will do that. Start packing your stuff up and get ready to go. See if she changes her mind then.

Latest posts

Back