MOO Commish on AD Vantage Plan?

All policies are worth pursing but I have a potential client that can only afford AD+D insurance.

I was thinking about doing a MOO policy for her but would like to know the commission rate just for my own knowledge. Anyone know what it is?

All policies are worth pursing but I have a potential client that can only afford AD+D insurance.

I was thinking about doing a MOO policy for her but would like to know the commission rate just for my own knowledge. Anyone know what it is?

Only you and your upline know what contract level you are on. I would just ask them to send the grids to you for all products.

I do believe the street level for that product is 115%.

I do believe the street level for that product is 115%.

Is there a difference based on the insured's age? The reason I ask is because I know my MoO contract is above street and I wrote a Guarantee Advantage AD policy last year and was paid 90%.

Back