MoO IUL.........

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I noticed MoO is rolling (or has) an IUL. Any info or thoughts as to how competitive it is (will be)?

I noticed MoO is rolling (or has) an IUL. Any info or thoughts as to how competitive it is (will be)?
I was on the call... Still waiting in details, but it looks good. They discussed an 11% cap, but not firm. Rollout is in 3/1 & we will see.

11%, hope they have something else to help make it competitive.
Working on getting appointed with MoO, look forward to seeing their IUL -if theyre rolling one out.

Id agree that at an 11% Cap it better have something special... like a 150% participation rate or something.... or a super low loan rate... if not then it is just another subpar IUL that is trying to hop on the bandwagon.

MoO is likely developing this to cater to their captive agents and not to indy agents.

Id agree that at an 11% Cap it better have something special... like a 150% participation rate or something.... or a super low loan rate... if not then it is just another subpar IUL that is trying to hop on the bandwagon.

MoO is likely developing this to cater to their captive agents and not to indy agents.

Compared to their AccumUL... it's GREAT!

Of course, I hope they have improved their illustration system to really help showcase the product. The old Winflex system just won't cut it for IUL or any cash-flow intensive illustration.

Back