More Obamacare Co-op Failures

Out of 23 co-ops:

12 failed in the first 2 years, 8 are slated to fail in year 3, and the other 4 are all in the red.

Looks like the only winners are the people like Horowitz who got half a billion in taxpayer dollars to fund 3 separate failures while supporting 6-figure executive salaries.

Eight of the 11 remaining Obamacare health insurance co-ops appear likely to fail this year,

Read more: 8 Obamacare Co-Ops Are Likely To Fail This Year | The Daily Caller

This is one (of a thousand) reasons why we need MAJOR change in Washington...

"The co-ops with the most losses in 2015 were in Massachusetts, Oregon, Ohio, Connecticut, Montana, Wisconsin, Illinois and New Mexico. All eight burned through about 50 percent of their total assets in 2015. The assets were supposed to last for 20 years under the terms of the federal funding program."

The pinheads that do the calculations honestly thought that the Co-op assets would last 20 years? THEY - MUST - GO!

You seem to have difficulty expressing yourself. I will put you down as undecided for now.

I can totally understand why people are jumping on the Trump and Berrny train this election season. Washington is broken. Career politicians are the problem.

The words "politician" and "career" should not by synonymous terms imo. Career politicians only care about spending tax money for special interests and raising money from those special interests to get reelected.

When we reelect career politicians we get things like Obamacare with crack smoking math to justify them.

I can totally understand why people are jumping on the Trump and Berrny train this election season. Washington is broken. Career politicians are the problem. The words "politician" and "career" should not by synonymous terms imo. Career politicians only care about spending tax money for special interests and raising money from those special interests to get reelected.

Ummm, Bernie Sanders IS a career politician. He's going on his 26th year in DC.

But Bernie is a career politician with an unremarkable career who wants to give away what is left of the store. The moocher crowd loves him.

Trump would never have stood a chance of getting this far if those elected on the basis of real change had done what they were supposed to do.

Ummm, Bernie Sanders IS a career politician. He's going on his 26th year in DC.

Yes it is ironic I know. But he is extremely anti establishment. He does not walk, talk, act, or vote like a career politician. He speaks out against groups and actually follows through with not soliciting donations from those groups. Hilary speaks out against wall street but then solicits millions in contributions from them. Thats the sh*t that people are tired of. Two faced lying scumbags who will do anything to keep the power they have gained.

I dont agree with Bernie, but I respect him because he stands behind his morals from what I can tell. He is not two faced.

One could make the case that Trump has had a career in politics. How many times has he ran for president before this? Isnt this like his 3rd or 4th time?

Bernie wants to create a drastic shakeup in the current system. So does Trump. That is what people want. MAJOR change.

I don't recall Trump ever following through with a run. He talked about it many times, but pretty sure this is his first time to actually pursue it.

Bernie is honest, or at least seems to be. Like most Democrats, has no clue how to fund all these grandiose plans, or maybe he just doesn't care.

Congress, both parties, are great at making promises without really working out the details of how to pay for everything.
Bernie wants to create a drastic shakeup in the current system

So did Obama. We know how well that worked.

Romney was a poor choice of a candidate but probably the only one at the time that could have undone a lot of what Obama did in his first term.

Back