More on CLASS

I'm sure Obama and his *** Secretary of Health would just love to hear about your fix.

I think you have way too much time on your hands.
THIS is your fix???

The final choice for the CLASS Independence Benefit Plan could look something like this:

$20 per day for those who need help with 2 ADL's
$30 per day for those who need help with 3 ADL's
$50 per day for those who need help with 4 ADL's
$100 per day for those who need help with 5 ADL's
$150 per day for those who need help with 6 ADL's

I could just imagine some 90 year old lady getting into a pissing contest with the federal governemnt about whether she needs help with 3 or 4 ALDs. She'll be dead by the time she gets a check.

Come on Scott, you can do better than that.

(can't you?)

It's the perfect fix as far as my objectives are concerned.

sao

Just curious.......
In all your years in the business, have you ever met or heard about anyone who required help with 6 ADLs who was still alive?

I'm not sure what $150/day is going to do for a dead person.

How about $200/day for someone needing help with 7 ADLs? You can add breathing to your ADL list.
:D

Just curious.......
In all your years in the business, have you ever met or heard about anyone who required help with 6 ADLs who was still alive?

I'm not sure what $150/day is going to do for a dead person.

How about $200/day for someone needing help with 7 ADLs? You can add breathing to your ADL list.
:D

I don't want a gov't program that is equal to or better than private LTCi.

I want one that is inferior to LTCi.

sao

PS I was a caregiver for a relative who could not perform all 6 ADL's.

Friday, April 1, 2011

CLASS REPEAL! Early this morning officials of the Obama Administration reaffirmed that the CLASS Act is unsustainable. They added that all measures to implement CLASS have ended and the Administration will support repeal of the program. Former supporters of CLASS acknowledged it was a Ponzi scheme intended to make health reform look less expensive. Opponents cheered. (April Fools!):D

Back