More than have all individual health policies are influenced by online

I agree (had a long thread a couple of weeks ago) that you've got to have a "go forward" strategy (which I don't believe is an online quote engine) to deal with this trend.

But really, what would you expect Norvax to say?

more than 90% of all health insurance plans will be purchased completely or partially through the Internet

It's already happening with me.

Almost 100% of my clients are people I have never met (other than over the phone). I email them a proposal, walk them thru the proposal, help them complete the app. All over the internet.

I agree (had a long thread a couple of weeks ago) that you've got to have a "go forward" strategy (which I don't believe is an online quote engine) to deal with this trend.

How do you mean? I do not recall that thread.

I flat out ask my clients if they'd rather do it online or have me sit down with them. It's coming out to be about 70/30 - 70% signing up online and 30% in-person.

I word it almost literally that way:

"We can go over the plans and rates and I can take your application online or I can sit down with you and go over everything..."

As soon as I'm willing to give up 30% of my income I'll move to all online. Actually, I take that back - I'd still want to see some clients each week. I didn't get into sales so I could avoid human contact.

Read this statement today from my monthly norvax newsletter:

More than half of all individual health insurance policies purchased today are influenced by the internet. By 2011, Celent Research projects that more than 90% of all health insurance plans will be purchased completely or partially through the Internet.

1 Tool Creates 2500% Increase In Health Insurance Productivity

If I had 96% of my time "freed up", I wouldn't know what to do with myself.:no:

Back