More Than Just a Birthday Card?

JimmyUt

Guru
1000 Post Club
Utah
Are you tired of only getting a birthday card from your Medicare Advantage upline?
Would you rather work with an organization run by actively producing agents than a bunch of junior marketers who just got out of college and have never done your job?
If so, we can help. We are National Senior Marketing, and while many of you have never heard of us, many of you do know me. We are agents who are actively producing either in the field or in a call center environment and we can help you with either. This is what we offer:

*Medicare Advantage contracts ( this is our focus) , ie Humana, United Healthcare, Aetna-Coventry, Regence Blue Cross, Amerihealth, Molina and others. We offer the best contracts available and are happy to work with those of you that may have a downline of producing agents, or may be interested in growing your agency. We do not ask that you assign commissions.

*Medicare Supplement contracts. We can help you learn to prospect and sell over the phone or face to face

*Final expense contracts. We can offer street or above to active producing agents, as well as lead resources, but for those of you who need extensive training, or are looking to focus your efforts here full time, we would refer you to one of our preferred partners. We have the experience to help, but not the ability to field train for these products and feel that is crucial.

*Co-op lead programs based on production
*AHIP discounts with production
*Training through ourselves and our partners
*Active agents who have been in your shoes to get you up to speed quickly.
*Retail opportunities
*Seminars

logo1.png

Last edited:
Jimmy is a great agent and a very honorable man. Anyone who chooses to do business with him will have a great foundation and support.

Thanks guys. Imagine what they would have said had I paid them. That beibng said, we can help agents with the following.

*Team Building should you want to grow their medicare team
*Seminars and retail kiosks. Great for agents building their books
*Marketing funds based on production for mailers, leads etc.

*Better than street contracts for medicare supplement carriers where available.

I am also offering a referral fee for sending us new agents that get contracted with 3 of our MAPD carriers. Contact me for details. :GEEK:

If you are looking for either contract below, please reach out to me. We have some great levels to offer.

I.A.C.
Equitable Life and Casualty

Back