More UHC Problems - Health Plans Enrolled As Dental Only?

dgoldenz

Virginia
Well here's a new one - just had a client call me telling me that his ID cards never came, only a dental card....well UHC doesn't offer dental in VA, and it has the plan deductible of $6500 listed, but everything in his myuhc.com account only references dental coverage. Apparently this happened with at least one other client, so it may be a widespread issue. Now I get to waste another hour on hold tomorrow. Anyone else come across this?

Per UHC prior year on exchange plans that "auto" renewed won't be drafted until tonight.

Let the calls begin....

Edit:don't believe or trust the back office reporting...

Last edited:
UHC has been causing major headaches for me. One policy that is paid shows only paid through 1/1 and is not activating, another all the PCPs selected were not correctly put into the system and clients are getting the wrong doctor. Calling their broker support gets me a dozen different answers and clients are getting really pissed.

UHC has been causing major headaches for me. One policy that is paid shows only paid through 1/1 and is not activating, another all the PCPs selected were not correctly put into the system and clients are getting the wrong doctor. Calling their broker support gets me a dozen different answers and clients are getting really pissed.

Just a repeat of what transpired last year during OE.

----------

This is a new plan, not renewed.

Was it set up on auto draft? The reason I asked is that if the inital payment hasn't been applied to the policy that maybe why you're not seeing the plan in the UHCexchangebilling.com\UHC sites.

Latest posts

Back