Mortgage Protection Insurance in Florida

I have been approached by a life agent. ( I am a PC guy) that wants to cross sell mortgage protection insurance. any comments or thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Well. I'd be really careful of who I let cross sell my book. A lot of non-med term products are a poor fit for healthy people, and you're really just giving a guy access to your book that might be trained to use very high pressure tactics on your customers.

Is it worth the risk of losing customers to let the guy cross sell them? Are you positive that he'll do the right thing?

I agree. Ask if he is with NAA, Equita. Then you will know all they want to do is non-med. Not always the best product.

This will sound shady, but so be it. I'd have someone I know contact them and act interested to see how they behaved.

Keep in mind, anyone you refer someone to is an extension of your own business.

I have been approached by a life agent. ( I am a PC guy) that wants to cross sell mortgage protection insurance. any comments or thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

How about an independent agent that will cross-sell fully underwritten life insurance with a 25% split and 50% for cases over $4k premium? :)

Back