Mortgage Protection Leads and IMO

dani116

I am looking to get great mortgage protection leads and align myself with a non greedy IMO. I have been told by some general agents , that there is not enough mortgage protection leads and would have to get final expense leads also. Any thoughts? I live in Florida.And also who is the flagship co in the mortgage or final expense with residuals? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am looking to get great mortgage protection leads and align myself with a non greedy IMO. I have been told by some general agents , that there is not enough mortgage protection leads and would have to get final expense leads also. Any thoughts? I live in Florida.And also who is the flagship co in the mortgage or final expense with residuals? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Look up "Twilight" on the forum here. His name is Pat Pegram. Call him at 248-461-3360

I have FE leads and Mortgage protection leads. Welcome to check out my website. Twilight is also a great guy and will steer you right.

Www.finalexpenseservices.com

Check out bboman at finalexpenseservices.com

You are also more than welcome to visit my site below for some free training, but I dont recruit here, good luck.:)

i like your discussion about mortgage protraction in you r live in Florida so that is good for you United Financial Counselors is a non-profit organization in Florida USA.UFC has best consultant in Florida the solve the problem about short sale.

But the question is Sam Mr.: who best have football of college team of be in Florida of state of...Florida, Florida State or Miami be? Curious I be am...:err:

Back