Mortgage Protection Leads

aacards8

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone know of a good lead co that does mailings for mort protection leads and charges by the lead? All I can find online is telemarketing companies and online lead co's, which I don't want to use. I currently captive so I can't join an IMO right now.

Thx

Anyone know of a good lead co that does mailings for mort protection leads and charges by the lead? All I can find online is telemarketing companies and online lead co's, which I don't want to use. I currently captive so I can't join an IMO right now.

Thx

It's a dead market

Expect 50-60% of your leads to be 55-70 year olds taking out Helocs

Your better off getting the names logging into your local county records.. get 10 or so in and around where you live and pop in on them and introduce yourself or spend the 48 cents and mail those 10 out a week with very nice personal letters before you stop in, Tell them in the letter you'll be stopping by...

That way, you can pre-screen your own cust...

One of the most succesful lead generating system for selling all types of life and disability insurance is believed to be dead on this forum.

This may not be a good place for new agents to get good information afterall.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thx

Contact me when you're no longer captive. We mail daily, however I can't help you now. We are not in the lead selling business.

Last edited:
Back