Mortgage Protection

TLUVI

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I am a mortgage broker with my life insurance license with some experience selling life insurance. I was looking for a good insurance broker to hold my license with to sell mortgage protection. It would start as a part time gig so looking for a broker who doesn't have any minimum requirements and offers some training, marketing, etc. Any ideas?

You don't need anyone to hold your license. Some carriers allow you to go direct others want you to sign up under an upline look for the skipper memory serves he does mortgage protection. Or sit back and wait for the upline to come calling.

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I am a mortgage broker with my life insurance license with some experience selling life insurance. I was looking for a good insurance broker to hold my license with to sell mortgage protection. It would start as a part time gig so looking for a broker who doesn't have any minimum requirements and offers some training, marketing, etc. Any ideas?

So - you'll be needing Term and UL contracts . . . Use all the riders they can afford too!

Todd King or Matt Mungia may help.

avoid any advice from @myinsurebiz . Guy doesn't have a license, and never sold a policy

Nope. Prove it.

Ha - you should be smart enough to search the NPR . . .

I've mentioned several times that I'm fully licensed, have E&O and have dozens of Carrier appointments.

I may just need to put your silly self on ignore or block. You have an english comprehension issue it seems . . .

Ha - you should be smart enough to search the NPR . . .

I've mentioned several times that I'm fully licensed, have E&O and have dozens of Carrier appointments.

I may just need to put your silly self on ignore or block. You have an english comprehension issue it seems . . .

You should get licensed to sell insurance before trying to get appointed. Carriers won't contract you until you hold license

Back