Mortgages/Insurance

I'm looking for a place to hang my license with minimum production requirements. I am currently 43. I was in mortgages for the past 10 years and decided to try a new career in financial services with Merrill Lynch. I like the business, but ML was not for me. I am currently back in mortgages and would like to start building a life insurance/annuity book for residual income. I'd eventually like to do that full time and quit the mortgage business. Any suggestions?

I'm looking for a place to hang my license with minimum production requirements. I am currently 43. I was in mortgages for the past 10 years and decided to try a new career in financial services with Merrill Lynch. I like the business, but ML was not for me. I am currently back in mortgages and would like to start building a life insurance/annuity book for residual income. I'd eventually like to do that full time and quit the mortgage business. Any suggestions?

I sent you a PM last time you started a similar thread with my contact information. Depending on your ideal future business model I might be able to help.

Back