Most Competitive Death Ben Rider

Nov 4, 2015

1. AOKING

AOKING Super Genius

State:
    Alabama
    Hey Everybody,

Who do you think has the most competitive death Ben rider? Looking to transfer as much money as possible to the spouse after rmds on a qualified account. Thanks,
    AO

AOKING, Nov 4, 2015
  2. DWPCL

DWPCL Super Genius

Do you need the death benefit paid in a lump sum? Or can it be spread out over 5 years?

DWPCL, Nov 4, 2015
  3. AOKING

AOKING Super Genius

State:
    Alabama
    Five year option would be fine. I am looking for the most capital transfered guaranteed. Amount of time is not an issue.

AOKING, Nov 4, 2015
  4. DWPCL

DWPCL Super Genius

I would probably look at the allianz 222

DWPCL, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Tahoe Ray

Tahoe Ray Guru

State:
    Nevada
    You should look at Athene Benefit 10. They have a product build specifically for what you're describing.

Or alternatively, if they're insurable, just use the RMDS to buy a survivor (or individual) GUL. You could even annuitize the IRA if they didn't need it to max the DB.

6. securico

securico New Member

State:
    Texas
    F&G and American Equity are two other options as well, with their enhanced death benefit roll-up. What state are you in? As the previous poster stated, the Allianz 222 is very solid as well. It is an Allianz Preferred product though, so there are some contracting requirements that you would need to satisfy that “normal” carriers don’t have.

Dan

7. AOKING

AOKING Super Genius

State:
    Alabama
    I am in Indiana. Not crazy about Athene but I basically want to do the same thing that the benefit 10 does while using a different company. Going to use a portion of the RMD to also secure life insurance if the client is insurable.

AOKING, Nov 5, 2015
  8. securico

securico New Member

State:
    Texas
    I would suggest:

1. Allianz 222, if you can get a preferred contract. You have to have met certain contracting requirements to obtain a preferred contract

2. The F&G Prosperity Elite 14 Protection

Dan