Most Competitive Home/auto Insurance Companies in Texas

Martilyo

Hello all. I am recently PC licensed in the great state of Texas. I would like some opinions on what is the most competitive insurance companies for home/auto in Texas. Thanks for the help.

Hello all. I am recently PC licensed in the great state of Texas. I would like some opinions on what is the most competitive insurance companies for home/auto in Texas. Thanks for the help.

Geico geico and more geico. Literally half the price of everyone else.

There is no such thing as a carrier that is 'most competitive', especially in a market the size of TX. Face it, Galveston is a different market with different rate factors then Dallas, in a huge way.

If you want advice on carriers, you have to be more specific in what area and what you are looking for.

The real question is though, what carriers can you get access to and then work from there.

Dan

There is no such thing as a carrier that is 'most competitive', especially in a market the size of TX. Face it, Galveston is a different market with different rate factors then Dallas, in a huge way.

If you want advice on carriers, you have to be more specific in what area and what you are looking for.

The real question is though, what carriers can you get access to and then work from there.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply. I never thought about markets being priced based upon area, but I guess it just makes sense. I will be marketing the Dallas area. I am already working with an independent, but he only is appointed with Safeco and Travelers. I believe he is working on Kemper and State Auto. If I were to go on my own, I would have to go with a cluster.

Back