Most Liberal GUL Company?

Scotty1980

Super Genius
I am looking for a solid company for gul only, not life. I am looking for a good back office, liberal underwriting, and and competitive pricing.

Some of the few that seem to be recommended on this site are;

-north american
-cincinatti insurance
-united heritage

Of these 3 who is your recommendation and why?
If you were to chose another company who would it be and why?

I am looking for a solid company for gul only, not life. I am looking for a good back office, liberal underwriting, and and competitive pricing.

-north american
-cincinatti insurance
-united heritage

I don't understand your "GUL only, not life" quote but you have to have Lincoln on this list.

Lincoln has a 3 table shave and often has the lowest standard and preferred rates out there.

Their underwriting has been a challenge (time-wise) lately but their offers are fair and their pricing is excellent.

-north american
-cincinatti insurance
-united heritage

UH does not have a GUL.
Cincinnati is not liberal underwriting
NACOLH of those three. However, while a low cost competitor they are not liberal IMHO.

Liberal in what way? Build? Maybe Pru. Non smoker for chew and cigars? Pru and Cincinnati. Non med? Sagicor. A table shave company like Lincoln National can be very helpful.

----------

I don't understand your "GUL only, not life" quote but you have to have Lincoln on this list.

Lincoln has a 3 table shave and often has the lowest standard and preferred rates out there.

Their underwriting has been a challenge (time-wise) lately but their offers are fair and their pricing is excellent.

What he said. ^^^

Have you looked at the new AIG/AGLA QoL GUL II? I haven't sold it but it looks like a decent plan.

From the product guide:

guaranteed return of premium with two built-in ROP opportunities should your clients’ needs change
or they no longer need coverage. The new Enhanced Surrender Value Rider provides two options for surrendering the policy and recouping paid premiums – 50 percent at the end of year 20 or 100 percent at the end of year 25, capped at 40% of the policy’s lowest specified amount.​

I like AIG's underwriting flexibility.

The American National GUL is priced very competitively.

Here is a comparison with some of the other carriers.

https://img.anicoweb.com/wps/wcm/connect/anicoweb/5a6fdc38-aed7-4e4f-b6f0-8ebbdaeda06e/IMG_SG07_07.16.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CVID=

As far as "liberal underwriting" is concerned, they do have Underwriting Express. They will only do MIB/Script check on face amounts below $250,000.

They also have 100% Return of Premium at years 20 and 25.

Also, the Guaranteed No Lapse after 10 years.

Here is the link to the brochure.

https://img.anicoweb.com/wps/wcm/connect/anicoweb/411209b3-c3a8-4c7d-9a9d-0a1cd536f10c/10801_02.17+web.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CVID=lDXG5nA

As far as office support. They have a field support center that can help you with just about anything, Illustrations, Pending New Business, Product Questions, General Assistance, the works. They don't have wait times either, I've been working with them for 7 months now and I've had to wait only twice.

This may be their strongest product. This is NOT very competitive at low face amounts (Sub 100k)

and with all ANICO life products. You get all 3 living benefits, Chronic/Critical/Terminal.

-Paul

Back