Most Recommend Crm from the Medicare Gurus?

OttoGraf

Guru
100+ Post Club
I use something simple for FE. Just wanted to see what might be available that would help keep tabs on some of the Medicare specific details. Thanks!

I use capsule. Which is simple, plain and $12/month per user. I can run reports, dump them into Excel. And there is some way my assistant can dump it into mail chimp. It has tasks, that can be assigned to users. And you can add data fields.

I've yet to see one that justifies more money, unless you go to Salesforce. And that's a HUGE jump in money.

Check out the new version of Zoho called Zoho One ($35/month). It will take some time to learn all the sophisticated stuff it can do, but it's very powerful for what you pay.

campaigns, chat function for websites, crm, surveys, salesiq (monitor who hits your websites realtime), etc.

Many different "apps" are included in the zoho one price. Much of which I have barely used...yet. I wish I had more time to play with all the stuff you can do.

How much is AgencyBloc?

Nvm. $59/month.

https://www.agencybloc.com/pricing/

@what point do you suggest new agents start using?

Really, I would suggest almost immediately. It's not a pleasant thing to have to go back and enter all of the data on a bunch of clients.

I know that when we switched over to AgencyBloc we couldn't just transfer the data due to the way we had it set up. It took us months to get everything into the new system.

We can also get you a 10% discount for AgencyBloc too.

I use Capsule and I love it. It meets my needs and at $12/month, you cannot beat it. I tried Zoho and it was not intuitive, at least for me.

Honestly excel is good if you're solo. Most crm systems allow data to be imported from Excel too in case you want to upgrade down the road.

Back