Most Recommend Crm from the Medicare Gurus?

racehq.com-nuotr.png

LOL! When I first started recruiting I wasn't expecting the influx that I got. My walls, desk, and floor looked similar to this! I probably had at least 200 sticky notes all over the place. It's amazing I was able to keep up with all of it!

Radius.........

I second Radius - I love their CRM. Its simple but has complex features for those who want more from it. Cloud based and very reasonably priced - great support too.

I wrote an article comparing several different CRMs that I will definitely be updating next year. It seems like everyday I speak with an agent who is using a new or different CRM system :goofy:

For someone getting started there is no need to spend much money on a CRM. How complicated does it need to get for 0-50 clients?

Rick

I agree - you definitely don't HAVE to use a CRM when you are first getting started - I didn't use one right away.

But if you are planning on using one in the near future, why not start with one anyways?

I just checked RadiusBob, its $34 per month for an individual agent and you can cancel anytime ...

Radius | Lead Management + CRM for Insurance Agents | Convert Leads. Manage Clients. Grow Revenue.

I agree - you definitely don't HAVE to use a CRM when you are first getting started - I didn't use one right away.

But if you are planning on using one in the near future, why not start with one anyways?

I just checked RadiusBob, its $34 per month for an individual agent and you can cancel anytime ...

Radius | Lead Management + CRM for Insurance Agents | Convert Leads. Manage Clients. Grow Revenue.

A new agent doesn't need all the "toys" they can get. A phone, quality list and a $20 monthly quote engine is really it. Including E&O, postage, etc. I bet it would be less than $200 in monthly cost to have a reasonable chance to make $25-40K the 1st year.

The only focus should be on generating business. If someone must have a CRM, for $100 YIO is still a viable although limited option. I still use it and although I know I could be more computerized, it won't make me any more money than I make now. (I still have paper files because I'm too lazy to scan).

BTW, Clu can take the data exported via YIO and "seed" his CRM if someone wants to upgrade.

Rick

LOL! When I first started recruiting I wasn't expecting the influx that I got. My walls, desk, and floor looked similar to this! I probably had at least 200 sticky notes all over the place. It's amazing I was able to keep up with all of it!

Haha! I still have way to many sticky notes!

I really need an actual system, my way works but is too archaic. If/when I get super busy I will lose business. Thinking about something simple that integrates with google/gmail.

----------

Anybody use NetHunt?

Haha! I still have way to many sticky notes!

I really need an actual system, my way works but is too archaic. If/when I get super busy I will lose business. Thinking about something simple that integrates with google/gmail.

----------

Anybody use NetHunt?

Maybe. Are they related to Mike Hunt? :goofy:

Latest posts

Back