Most Recommend Crm from the Medicare Gurus?

Having gone through a lot of CRMs when we started our agency (AgencyBloc, Sales Force, Pipe Drive, Zoho), we began using ARC, which is a fairly new one. It starts at free for the basics, and has dozens of other options on the subscription side. Having a database of millions of people to contact, built-in, is a nice money saver on leads and marketing data, too. It's specific for life, health, and medicare agents, as well.

Full disclosure, I know the founder of the company, who is a very successful life and health agency owner herself and got hooked on her vision, as well as the great stuff in the platform she's building.

Having gone through a lot of CRMs when we started our agency (AgencyBloc, Sales Force, Pipe Drive, Zoho), we began using ARC, which is a fairly new one. It starts at free for the basics, and has dozens of other options on the subscription side. Having a database of millions of people to contact, built-in, is a nice money saver on leads and marketing data, too. It's specific for life, health, and medicare agents, as well.

Full disclosure, I know the founder of the company, who is a very successful life and health agency owner herself and got hooked on her vision, as well as the great stuff in the platform she's building.

Your name is on the front page of their website. Sounds like you might have more to do with the company than just knowing the founder.

upload_2019-1-2_22-7-45.png

I hope the website is not a reflection of the CRM itself.

Last edited:
Your name is on the front page of their website. Sounds like you might have more to do with the company than just knowing the founder.

Yes. I recently helped them do a site redesign, since it's something I do on the side. I used screens from a mock account in setting it up. And I'm happy to help another agent promote a project that's intended to help every agent in the field. If you'd like to discuss my site design skills, I'm happy to do so by message, so we keep the thread on topic.

Yes. I recently helped them do a site redesign, since it's something I do on the side. I used screens from a mock account in setting it up. And I'm happy to help another agent promote a project that's intended to help every agent in the field. If you'd like to discuss my site design skills, I'm happy to do so by message, so we keep the thread on topic.

You brought a dead thread back to promote your dated CRM and are now trying to keep it on topic when somebody calls you out. I'm sure the OP who asked a simple question in August 2017 has solved his problem by now.

If a crm doesn't have telephony functionality, it's worthless (to me). From the ARC site, it doesn't look like it has that feature - unless I just missed it during a quick browse.

Recently started using Less Annoying CRM. I have to say I wish I would have started using a CRM earlier. Like having my client files available electronically has improved my productivity. Enjoy being free from paper.

Back