Most robust all in one quote engine? FEX/Ninja

I focus on the Senior market 50.
I do have both but having issues getting Ninja up on my site.

Last edited:
I focus on the Senior market 50.
I do have both but having issues getting Ninja up on my site.

Hello Pawelm, what trouble are you having? NQ generates a small piece of Javascript code that you can add to your site. We can help you if you get hung up. Are you on a wordpress site, or a rent a site service like WIX? Feel free to send me a PM here, or email our support within the platform and we can get you all squared away. Side note: make sure you utilize the feature that will allow you to easily connect your website quoter to your CRM so your leads flow from system to system automatically.

Also, we are launching a fully customizable website builder just like our quoting widget builder within 30-45 days. This will allow you to use your own domain, or buy a domain thru our system and manage your website right within our platform. This will absolutely hands down be the best website building tool out there, including from companies like WIX.

I was wondering how long it would take another hi tech company to venture into N.A.A.I.P. expertise. Keep in mind that we have been doing this for years and are free forever to the agent.

Good luck. I promise that I won't tell the world that you are a criminal sociopath.

Also, we are launching a fully customizable website builder just like our quoting widget builder within 30-45 days. This will allow you to use your own domain, or buy a domain thru our system and manage your website right within our platform.

Not a bad move. Then the agent is in a perpetual contract with you if they want to keep the site running. Agent cuts the subscription, all the data and SEO go down the toilet.

Back