Most robust all in one quote engine? FEX/Ninja

1. Don't forget about SMS and voice broadcast. The jist of the 53 page judge ruling was about copywrite infringement. There was no infringement - Read the ruling below.

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...-hopkins-grants-n-a-a-i-p-huge-victory.92882/

Mr. Barney spent 3 years of his life trying to destroy thousands of agents based on his false claim of software piracy. It was a made-up story and Mr. Barney knew it was made-up.

Obviously, Mr. Barney has tremendous future liability.

My company, I know, will be heading back to a court room and be requesting millions and ownership of Mr. Barney's websites.

Imagine, if you are an agent who is about to pay Mr. Barney thousands of dollars for future promises (paying a year in advance) and you had no idea of these facts. N.A.A.I.P. is informing you of these facts.

Last edited: 14 minutes ago
    MosesNewmanNAAIP, 30 minutes ago
No one should listen to this guy. He's openly admitting he is going to go back to court and try and steal Rob Barney's websites. He is nothing but a tool and, according to the moderators here, has actually threatened the owner of this site as well as his family.

So, if any of you believe one word from this guy, then it's all on you!

Hello Pawelm, what trouble are you having? NQ generates a small piece of Javascript code that you can add to your site. We can help you if you get hung up. Are you on a wordpress site, or a rent a site service like WIX? Feel free to send me a PM here, or email our support within the platform and we can get you all squared away. Side note: make sure you utilize the feature that will allow you to easily connect your website quoter to your CRM so your leads flow from system to system automatically.

Also, we are launching a fully customizable website builder just like our quoting widget builder within 30-45 days. This will allow you to use your own domain, or buy a domain thru our system and manage your website right within our platform. This will absolutely hands down be the best website building tool out there, including from companies like WIX.

will this be a WP plugin?

What's with @MosesNewmanNAAIP. The guy is a hack and always attacking @Robert Barney / Compulife.

I'm sure a lot of you get the same BS emails about the lawsuit, falling search engine rankings, etc. Why is he and others allowed to do this with little or no repercussions? Maybe Bob did wrong, but I don't read it that way.

The lawsuit decision Moses sent to everyone doesn't read that way either. From my perspective the judge agreed that he stole the rate data from Compulife but that it didn't amount to trademark or patent infringement as being claimed because it could have been gotten in other ways from public source. A BS legal loophole.

Why do those of you on the forum that say you want to change the industry for the better support this type of behavior and even reward it with you business? Pathetic!

I don't get them and I was a client of Bob's for 20 +- years.

Your first and only post is about this?

I don't get them and I was a client of Bob's for 20 +- years.

Your first and only post is about this?

I suspect you did not get any material because you were nto listed at term4sale.com in June 2015, or have a webquote account with us at that time.

In June of 2015 Mr. R.utstein systematically went through and located the control panel for each Compulife subscriber who has our webquote option. Most subscribers had their email in their control panel. Incidentally, that is the only personal information contained in that control panel. Mr. R.utstein built a database of those emails and those are the people that he has been sending emails to. We subsequently made the control panel address much more secure.

At about the the same time in June 2015 he went through and noted the name and phone number of each subscriber listed at www.term4sale.com. He frequently text messages those folks. During this summer we found another scrape of all the agents names and phone numbers, and have tied it back to Mr. R.utstein. In other postings on this site Mr. R.utstein commented there were now fewer agents listed at www.term4sale.com than had been listed in 2015. That observation is correct. I have explained that it's because Compulife no longer gives away listing for free with subscriptions, they must be purchased. That has purposely thinned the herd and made more zip codes available to those who want them. Many of our subscribers want our software and not the advertising on www.term4sale.com.

Finally, he has used the email mechanism at www.term4sale.com to contact agents. He did so in June of 2015, and he did so last week.

In fact during this past Thanksgiving weekend, Mr. R.utstein did all three. He sent hundreds of emails direct to our customers, he sent hundreds of email requests through www.term4sale.com and he sent out numerous text message. I have been dealing with inquiries about this all through the weekend.

Fortunately, when this activity began on Wednesday night, I could see where this was heading and sent an email to all subscribers listed at term4sale.com and warned them that Mr. R.utstein was probably going to be contacting them. I woke up late Friday morning to find he had sent hundreds of emails through term4sale early that morning. It seemed to stop after we blocked his IP address in Israel.

Finally, I do not know who the poster was that addressed this subject. What I can assure you is that it is not me. I ALWAYS post under my real name and believe that attempts to hide behind anonymous posting handles is NOT a good thing.

will this be a WP plugin?

Not WP. It's hosted by us, so no costs there. All content is editable inline, with no coding trickery that agents need to mess with. Basically, it is a better wordpress that you won't need support building out. Think building your quoting widget...same process but you are building the entire site. From start to finish, a site to publish takes 5-10 minutes and you have a very professional site with all quoting, contact forms etc. integrated and connected to your CRM.

99% of agents just need a website as a business card. This site feature gives it to them. That 1% that is 100% focused on SEO, will still need wordpress--which we integrate with nicely (as you know).

90 day plan is to go live with our internal CRM and close the loop, effectively giving our customers a business in a box.

Not WP. It's hosted by us, so no costs there. All content is editable inline, with no coding trickery that agents need to mess with. Basically, it is a better wordpress that you won't need support building out. Think building your quoting widget...same process but you are building the entire site. From start to finish, a site to publish takes 5-10 minutes and you have a very professional site with all quoting, contact forms etc. integrated and connected to your CRM.

99% of agents just need a website as a business card. This site feature gives it to them. That 1% that is 100% focused on SEO, will still need wordpress--which we integrate with nicely (as you know).

90 day plan is to go live with our internal CRM and close the loop, effectively giving our customers a business in a box.

Do you have your price points set yet?

Does Ninja Quoter have access to every FE carrier? I don't use a quoter on a website, just for my own clients so I'm just talking about personal use, but I find NQ to be much more thorough, but FEX to be less cumbersome. NQ requires you enter

FEX has popups with the highlights and plan details which is very helpful but they don't list all carriers for some reason, which means I can't use them as my one stop quoter.

NQ has more carriers but is not integrated with the agent guides or plan highlights. Another annoying thing with NQ is that it doesn't automatically arrange by price ascending (and there's no way to do so) even though this is the only format anyone is interested in seeing.

Someday, somebody will develop a quoter that shows every carrier shown and arranged by price with user guides and links to the e-apps when available. If they included some checkboxes for common health issues, it could also do some of the field underwriting, making it valuable to new agents, and this could be sold for more than FEX or NQ charges and it would truly be the best.

Back