Most robust all in one quote engine? FEX/Ninja

Someday, somebody will develop a quoter that shows every carrier shown and arranged by price with user guides and links to the e-apps when available.

And that would require the full and complete cooperation of all the life insurance companies. From my experience, that's not going to happen.

Abrasax, You are right. I have been in contact with the FEX carriers. We have API access already. The service that you mentioned is on our TODO list. N.A.A.I.P. is currently providing website services to over 9,000 agents. We have a lot of clout and responsibility in this industry.

Which companies does FEX Quotes not have?

Running 70 f n/s for 10k in coverage it looks like FEX is missing Christian Fidelity, Fidelity Life, Grange, family benefit and sentinel. They aren't even showing RNA. Unless I'm missing something.

Running 70 f n/s for 10k in coverage it looks like FEX is missing Christian Fidelity, Fidelity Life, Grange, family benefit and sentinel. They aren't even showing RNA. Unless I'm missing something.

They are all there. 64 results for your case. See attached printout.

Have you selected theses carriers from the "My Companies" tab?

You can also select "All Companies" when running a quote.

Attachments

• FEXQuotes (2).pdf
    19.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
They are all there. 64 results for your case. See attached printout.

Have you selected theses carriers from the "My Companies" tab?

You can also select "All Companies" when running a quote.

Ah. I have not done that. Thank you very much.

1. Don't forget about SMS and voice broadcast. The jist of the 53 page judge ruling was about copywrite infringement. There was no infringement - Read the ruling below.

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...-hopkins-grants-n-a-a-i-p-huge-victory.92882/

Mr. Barney spent 3 years of his life trying to destroy thousands of agents based on his false claim of software piracy. It was a made-up story and Mr. Barney knew it was made-up.

Obviously, Mr. Barney has tremendous future liability.

My company, I know, will be heading back to a court room and be requesting millions and ownership of Mr. Barney's websites.

Imagine, if you are an agent who is about to pay Mr. Barney thousands of dollars for future promises (paying a year in advance) and you had no idea of these facts. N.A.A.I.P. is informing you of these facts.

Last edited: 14 minutes ago
    MosesNewmanNAAIP, 30 minutes ago
No one should listen to this guy. He's openly admitting he is going to go back to court and try and steal Rob Barney's websites. He is nothing but a tool and, according to the moderators here, has actually threatened the owner of this site as well as his family.

So, if any of you believe one word from this guy, then it's all on you!

The court battle continues after a successful appeal:

Eleventh Circuit Vacates in Insurance Database Hacking Case - Tech

Back