Motivation for Cold Calling

Re: Motivation...

5-hour-energy.jpg

In your mind become a robot or a machine. Take away the emotion and just do it. Like I'm one to talk.. I want to pass a test but can find at least 100 reasons why not to study...

In your mind become a robot or a machine. Take away the emotion and just do it. Like I'm one to talk.. I want to pass a test but can find at least 100 reasons why not to study...

Guess you need to take your own advice! :yes: But, if you want it bad enough, you'll make it happen. I guess I should take my own advice as well. Just hoping someone had some inspirational or active way to pick up my motivation on a random off day...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not in need of energy...have plenty of that! Just need motivation to keep going, it gets quite boring after awhile...

Last edited:

Sometimes it is reading some of the stuff the people on the forum endure to write a case. Then I think, Dang, all I got to do is make a couple more calls. If I do not make the calls I have to buy leads or knock on doors.

Guess you need to take your own advice! :yes: But, if you want it bad enough, you'll make it happen. I guess I should take my own advice as well. Just hoping someone had some inspirational or active way to pick up my motivation on a random off day...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not in need of energy...have plenty of that! Just need motivation to keep going, it gets quite boring after awhile...

Go through the list of your current clients. Call them just to say 'Hi' (don't talk about business; don't ask for referrals).

They will appreciate it and you'll feel better about picking up the phone.

Shock yourself with a CATTLE PROBE or buy a taser and tell yourself it is either cold call or be tased. I think it would be very effective.

Back