Motivation, Help!!! Divorce, Life... Etc

todd02

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just throwing this out there to my fellow agents... Our P/C business is the same thing, day in and day out. How do you stay motivated (i'm sure its money) and keep things interesting? I'm going through a divorce and I can not keep my mind on the p/c track. Any others gone through this and how did you get back on track?

Just throwing this out there to my fellow agents... Our P/C business is the same thing, day in and day out. How do you stay motivated (i'm sure its money) and keep things interesting? I'm going through a divorce and I can not keep my mind on the p/c track. Any others gone through this and how did you get back on track?

Date your ex wife's sister. And then you will go to work every day very happy and have a great day of production.

I try to learn something new every week, and apply it the next week. Making the first call with my new topic is a rush because I think of every interaction as a battle--a battle that I must win. Keep a chart of your "wins" vs. "loses."

if you have children? you are tied to this woman forever. think before you act. jump into work and don't get sucked into any fights with your soon to be ex... and if the marriage is worth saving, save it... the grass isn't any greener.. on the other side. you will have the same issues with #2. i speak from experience... life should have a do over button!

Man, it can be hard at times. I went through a bad divorce myself.

You may want to change it up a little and do something different that you will enjoy doing more.

Also, get out of the house and do something fun.

if you have children? you are tied to this woman forever. think before you act. jump into work and don't get sucked into any fights with your soon to be ex... and if the marriage is worth saving, save it... the grass isn't any greener.. on the other side. you will have the same issues with #2. i speak from experience... life should have a do over button!

I'm on my 20th year with #2 and I can assure you that a 2nd marriage can be fantastic even if the 1st one wasn't.

You just have to learn from your mistakes. Don't repeat them.

Back