Mountain Financial Group???

Nwit

Expert
I'm brand new to the insurance business. I have decided to start with health. I bought some marketing materials from HSASuccess.com.

They are affiliated with Mountain Financial Group. The pitch is that when cross selling term life all I have to do is supply them with a name and phone number. They will do the rest!

Sounds too good to be true......sooooooo? Is it?

Thanks,

When I do my life business away from my primary carrier, it is with Mountain Financial. Overall, I'm impressed with their service. They recently pitched me the same program, just realize that they don't do it for free, they take a fair amount off of your commissions.

In my opinion, the hardest part about life insurance (or any product) is finding a buyer and selling them on the idea. The application, while mildly inconvient since you already have their information from the health app, is such a small step in the equation that I don't see any reason to give up 20% to 25% of the commission.

I use Mountain Financial as well and I am impressed with their back office service. Their turnaround time is very impressive.

If you dont write alot of life cases say under 10 a month...then use someone like Crump

But if you write over 10 cases a month and cross sell health...for me Mountain Financial is a better fit. It allows to focus more on closing more business. JMHO

I too use Mountain Financial for submitting some of my life policies. They're pretty good. As for health, you might consider learning from the master, no not me, but Mr. Pajamaman Andy Ross. Check him out at "thepajamaman.com"

I've heard of their Concierge service; I guess I just like to have the control with my clients.

Also, if its a simple term case and your client has no health issues; why not run them through Banner or West Coast's 2 page app that requires no signature and you still get your full commission?

I think your success with Mountain Financial depends on the in-house rep that you get.....mine was not a steller performer......I imagine there are some....or maybe he just didn't like me.

Back