Mountainfinancial

JCK818

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ok so I finally decided to go solo and am getting ready to start working with mountain financial. Anyone have any experience with these guys? It all sounds good so far...Please advise.

Re: Mountainfinancial??

Ok so I finally decided to go solo and am getting ready to start working with mountain financial. Anyone have any experience with these guys? It all sounds good so far...Please advise.

Good group of guys. I have known them for about 8 years and very stright up hard working group. I would use I-Relay instead of their e-one system. I-Relay gets real time data feeds for pending and in force businessfrom their agency management system as well and has a ton more marketing abilities than the e-one system. Check out i-relay.com. I-relay also gets real time data feeds from more than 400 IMO's/FMO's and GA's just like Mt. Financial.

what i mean is, what information do you get from the 400 IMO's/FMOs? I checked out the web site, now I'm really confused.

Good group of guys. I have known them for about 8 years and very stright up hard working group. I would use I-Relay...

Ok, you have 5 posts and they all shill for I-relay. Read the forum rules about spamming.

:no:

JCK,

There is another thread about Mountain Financial going. Do a search and check it out.

;)

Looking for higher Commissions on your Life Contracts..

All of the Top Carriers. Try out this website.

120% Term Commissions
Call Now If You Are Not Making
At Least 120% On Your Term Sales
www.LeeBenhamAssociates.com

Back