Mountainfinancial ?

JCK818

Guru
100+ Post Club
:goofy:Does anyone have any experience with these guys? THey are a GA from what I gather.I'm new to this whole thing and have never been appointed with a company before this. I'm in CAlifornia. Please advise...

Re: Mountainfinancial??

This is not spam genius...It's a real question..How did you turn out to be so smart?

It depends on the Rep you get at Mountain Financial. I had a guy I wasn't too happy with because he was just plain lazy......and didn't want to put himself out to get me a form I needed. Let me rephrase that...as I think about it...this particular guy just was a dim bulb.......

This is not spam genius...It's a real question..How did you turn out to be so smart?

The comment of "spam" was not directed at you but at the spammer who posted afterwards. The jackass tried to spam the forum with a 8 posts.

Did you want to rephrase your comment above?

Rick

Oh...In that case, I apologize....
By the way Rick...You are in Encino as well? We are neighbors.

Oh...In that case, I apologize....
By the way Rick...You are in Encino as well? We are neighbors.

Funny. Sounds like you have gotten off to a rather chilly introduction. Of course lots of neighbors seem to not get along. Reminds me of the grade school conduct grading system, where almost everyone got the check mark for: "(Does not ) Plays well with others". :D

What is that they say about first impressions...?

Funny. Sounds like you have gotten off to a rather chilly introduction. Of course lots of neighbors seem to not get along. Reminds me of the grade school conduct grading system, where almost everyone got the check mark for: "(Does not ) Plays well with others". :D

What is that they say about first impressions...?
I thought I was being quite "controlled" by suggesting that the comment be re-phrased.

I only attack jackasses or crooks (see FMO/IMO).

Rick

It depends on the Rep you get at Mountain Financial. I had a guy I wasn't too happy with because he was just plain lazy......and didn't want to put himself out to get me a form I needed. Let me rephrase that...as I think about it...this particular guy just was a dim bulb.......

Similar issue... I asked up-front for the release policy and commission levels. Got a lot of hot air and resistance. They never did tell me. Naturally I passed on them, since they had something to hide.
:mask:

Back