Moving from United ICA to FMO--IMO Suggestions?

Boy Howdy

Expert
I know some of the FMO agents in the area and SOME get leads like ICAs

Not sure how that works

If I contract thru an IMO out of the area, does the local Agent Manager get credit? Im concerned if I cut them out I cut out leads!

And advice to ask the local office won't work--the ICA manager is someone I am no longer going to talk to, and the FMO manager wont as long as I have ICA contract

Those are just PART of the reasons I have to wash this ICA business out of my thinning hair!

Help? THANKS!

I know some of the FMO agents in the area and SOME get leads like ICAs

Not sure how that works

If I contract thru an IMO out of the area, does the local Agent Manager get credit? Im concerned if I cut them out I cut out leads!

And advice to ask the local office won't work--the ICA manager is someone I am no longer going to talk to, and the FMO manager wont as long as I have ICA contract

Those are just PART of the reasons I have to wash this ICA business out of my thinning hair!

Help? THANKS!

I would bet an out of area FMO, won't have the connections like the local ones. My direct upline used to be an ICA locally, and even he doesn't get many leads. I wouldn't base your decision on getting leads, because I wouldn't count on it.

After thinking about this--the only thing UHC has in my market that is far better than the competition is their SNP and DSNP plans

And Humana has SNP and DSNP in half of the area I work in

UHC will allow me to go into a "non active" state where I get renewals but cannot do new enrollments

Maybe thats the better thing to do--none of the UHC people here care enough to even reply to explain the options

its a REAL M.C.F.

After thinking about this--the only thing UHC has in my market that is far better than the competition is their SNP and DSNP plans

And Humana has SNP and DSNP in half of the area I work in

UHC will allow me to go into a "non active" state where I get renewals but cannot do new enrollments

Maybe thats the better thing to do--none of the UHC people here care enough to even reply to explain the options

its a REAL M.C.F.

Where are you located? What state?

If you're looking to contract independently with UHC you will not get any direct lead support from them. And the "agency manager" will not be involved in your contract. As an "IMO" for UHC we do provide a free 1000 piece mailer for every 10 apps you write. This is actually true for any of our MA carrier contracts. If we can help out feel free to give us a call.

Latest posts

Back