Moving to Palm Beach Garden, FL

I used to be a NYL agent and now I'm moving to palm Beach Garden, FL, I had visited Massmutual and coastal whealth, but I don't want to work as a captive agent anymore. Somebody knows any good agency with a good reputation in the area, as far as I can see NYL people are quite strong in the area. thats not a problem.
any sugestion for propecting the area?
I would like to move slow to Financial Planning. but now what I need are Dollars to made my living.

I used to be a NYL agent and now I'm moving to palm Beach Garden, FL, I had visited Massmutual and coastal whealth, but I don't want to work as a captive agent anymore. Somebody knows any good agency with a good reputation in the area, as far as I can see NYL people are quite strong in the area. thats not a problem.
any sugestion for propecting the area?
I would like to move slow to Financial Planning. but now what I need are Dollars to made my living.

There's this podcast I listen to by Joshua Sheats.. it's called Radical Personal Finance.. https://radicalpersonalfinance.com/

He actually quite financial planning so he can do his podcast full time. He has great things to say about his Northwestern Mutual GA. but he's from West Palm Beach . Not sure if that's close to Palm Beach Garden. From listening to him they are definitely geared toward financial planning.
if you're interested I can try to reach out to see which branch he worked for .. or you can try emailing him yourself.

Hey 0deductible, you need to read up the forum rule, before you start recruiting . just a friendly heads up.

Back